Leather Cleaning & Protecting
COVERING ALL AREAS OF LONDON
Natural Solutions -- LTT Products -- Perfect Protection
Leather Cleaning & Protecting
Leather furniture are timeless pieces that offer sophisticated and stylish design. Through heavy usage and years of many deteriorating factors, leather can become unsightly. The incredible element of this luxurious material is that it can be restored to produce results that most clients do not think is attainable.
When speaking with our valued clients, care for leather tends to be completed with a damp cloth. Over time, it can start to lose its texture, feel and can become cracked and discoloured. Leather offers both practicality and comfort and is available in a wide range of styles and types.
This forms part of the importance to our specialist leather restoration approach. This benefits from knowledge and expertise that has been built up over many years. The skilled requirements demand confidence and proficiency.
How is it leather restored?
Preparation is key; it is important that oils and wax are appropriately removed. Prior to the cleaning process, leather needs to be taken back to its most natural state. Different preparation techniques will need to be completed, depending on the nature of the damage.
Repair of cracks and worn areas; this part of the process combines the use of multiple layers of leather binders, Flexifil and colouring agents. This forms strength and repair for further work; each different step requires varying application techniques and methods.
Note: holes, scratches, tears, burns or other damage requires individual leather repair techniques.
Leather can then be sprayed in thin layers of colour to build up the appropriate finish. This understanding comes from time-served experience. Sealant and finish is then applied to ensure the longevity of the leather restoration project.
We offer a cost-effective and professional service. At Anyfloor we use the best-available specialist leather cleaning products. We feel confident that our restoration offers unrivalled skilled craftsmanship. Leather upholstery including suites, chairs, sofas, footstools and couches are brought back to their original lustrous shine.
Please call 0800 232 1138 to enquire about our services; we will work to offer information and support throughout the process of working with Anyfloor.
1. What Is Anyfloor Leather Cleaning & Protecting Process?
8 steps method to the cleanest, healthiest leather cleaning & protecting in London you have ever seen:
1. Start by vacuuming the entire sofa with a brush or upholstery attachment. This will help remove any dirt or debris that might be lodged in the leather.
2. Mix a solution of warm water and a mild cleaning detergent, such as dish soap, in a bucket.
3. Dip a soft, clean cloth in the solution and wring out the excess water.
4. Wipe the leather with the damp cloth, using a gentle circular motion.
5. Rinse the cloth in the bucket and wring it out, then go over the leather with the damp cloth.
6. Dry the leather with a soft, dry cloth.
7. For stubborn stains, use a leather cleaner that is designed for use on sofas. Follow the directions on the package carefully.
8. Apply a leather conditioner to the sofa to help protect the leather.