Covering all areas of London
Our trained operatives are on hand to employ the most effective steam cleaning and vacuum extraction methods to ensure the most thorough clean.
Introduction to Upholstery Cleaning
Our upholstery cleaning team have extensive experience and knowledge to assess specific upholstery cleaning methods before applying the most effective one. With no extended drying period required, our upholstery cleaning process provides fully hygienic results. All of our cleaning products are biodegradable, meaning they are safe for use around children and pets. Regular maintenance of your sofa, chair and mattress covers helps to prolong furniture lifetime.
Anyfloor’s practices are accredited by the National Carpet Cleaners Association to ensure the highest quality and are affiliated with leading brands, such as Prochem and Scotchguard. For more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with the friendly team at Anyfloor today.
"Thank you Steve, very good job, I am happy!" - Mrs D Peyton, Orme Sq, Kensington
Upholstery cleaning at Anyfloor:
- We identify the fabric composition of your upholstery to determine and execute the most safe and effective cleaning process.
- We pre-treat stained and heavily soiled areas with specifically designed Prochem treatments.
- With the use of low-pH cleaning products and the latest cleaning technology we ensure safe upholstery cleaning, handling materials delicately with effective results. No residue to remain that encourages rapid re-soiling.
- We use optical brighteners to enhance the colours as well as deodorize and sanitise your upholstery.
- We use turbo dryers to reduce drying time.
- All areas of soft furnishing such as backs or sides of furniture and cushions are treated with upholstery cleaning methods.